House League 2012 promises to be a very exciting season, join today and be a part of the excitement!
***If you cannot attend the assessment at the time slotted for your team please feel free to come at a time which is more convenient for you, we only ask that you please check in at the check in table upon your arrival.!
Youth Program Identification Days April 21st , 28th & 29th .
Click age group division below for PDF schedule:
- U5, U6 Mixed and U7 Boys 62.25 Kb 17/04/2012, 09:50 - April 21st. 2012
- U8-U18 Age groups 117.43 Kb 26/04/2012, 11:30 - April 28th. 29th. 2012
All players will be assessed by our Technical trainers for future development programming and to ensure a balanced house league program.
• Clinics for all house league coaches
• Annual Soccerfest (tournament/medals/celebration)
• Head Coaches Incentive Program
• Players will receive a home and away jersey, a ball, and bag
• Saturdays Youth House league soccer Camps training clinics (minimal fees will apply)
• Youth House league Goal keepers training Camps (minimal fees will apply)
• Trainers for any team seeking technical support
Goaltender Head Trainer
Our goalkeeper clinician is currently the head goalkeeper coach for the Toronto FC Academy. As a player, he represented Canada at the U-16, U-19, U-23 and senior men's levels. He played professionally for several teams in North America , including the North York Rockets, Montreal Impact, Toronto Blizzard, Kansas City Comets and Harrisburg Heat. In addition, he spent time overseas with Dundee Football Club and Dunfirmline Athletic of the Scottish Premier League. He is also involved in the youth game here in Toronto serving as the head goalkeeper coach for the Vaughan Soccer Association.
Carmine Isacco is in his fourth year as head soccer coach at York University. In addition to coaching at York, Isacco is also the goaltending coach with Major League Soccer (MLS) - the Toronto F.C.