- All teams will be sharing the field for practices.
- The home team will wear blue jersey and the visitor team will wear white for games.
- Please make sure that your players bring both shirts to the game.
- For those divisions were scores are kept and shown on the web page scores will not show more than a 3 goal differential. (example if your score was 5 to1 on the actual game sheet on the web page it will be recorded as 4 to 1) We are not here to embarrass anyone please keep that in mind.
- Very important if you get to a field and there are other groups that do not belong to the VSC please ask them to leave politely if they don't do not get into an argument just walk away and phone security at 905-832-2281 Extension 0.
To open up your schedule please use our Houseleague/Recreational top menu, and select Outdoor 2012, then click on Schedule and Standings.
A window will open up find your age group click on it. A schedule or standings will come up.
Find the name of your team click on the name and an individual schedule will come for that team. You will notice that the name of the park is in code if you click the code another window will open up with the name of the park and it will ask you if you want to map it. If you need to see a list of our MAPS, click here.
THE LAST THING IS THAT THE FINAL UPDATE AND CORRECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE HOUSE LEAGUE SCHEDULES WERE DONE TUESDAY MAY 29, 2012 ANY SCHEDULES PRIOR TO DATE ARE NULL AND VOID!!!!